When you browse the internet, you find that there are some websites that you want to visit every day. These could be your e-mail providers, news websites, bank websites and others. Knowing how to save favorites will help you to save time in typing the URL of the website each time you want to open it. You can just save that website as a favorite and simply click on the favorites button in your web browser to go to the website in an instant. There is another reason for saving your frequently visited websites as favorites. It may happen sometime that you visit a very interesting site through several page links and find later that the webpage is not visible when you search the History folder. Saving favorites will prevent wastage of time in trying to relocate the website. You can save favorites in any web browser; it is a very simple process saving your favorite websites in different web browsers.
- The first step involves opening the Firefox browser on your computer screen.
- Click on the Bookmarks option and then select Organize Bookmarks option from the drop down menu.
- A pop-up window named Library will come up on your screen. In this box, click on the Import & Export button and select Export HTML from the drop down.
- Now go to the Save option at the top of the browser window and click on it. You can change the filename if you want in this step.
- Finally, click on the Save button and the website has been saved as Favorites.
- Open the Internet Explorer browser on your computer.
- Click on the File button at the top left corner of the browser window and from the drop down menu, click on Import and Export option.
- The Import/Export wizard will come on your screen, click on Next.
- Click on the “Export Favorites” button in the next screen and then click “Next”.
- Highlight the Favorites folder by doing a left-click and click on Next.
- Now select the Browse button and save the file in the location of your choice.
- When you save the file select HTML from the drop down menu in Save As box; you can also change the filename here.
- Click on “Next” button and then “Finish”.
- The website is now saved in the folder as an HTML file.
- The first step to do here is to open the Internet Explorer ion your computer screen.
- You can also save favorites if you are using Opera Mini web browser. For this open this browser on your computer.
- Go the File menu, left-click on it and select “Import and Export” from the drop down menu.
- Another menu will appear on the right, where you need to select the option “Export Bookmarks as HTML” and click on it with the left button of your mouse.
- Now, choose the folder where you want to save the favorite by clicking on the Save option at the top of your computer screen.
- The file will be saved as HTML automatically and you can change the name of the file if you want.
- Click on the Save button to finish the process.
- To save favorites in Google Chrome open the browser on your screen.
- Go to the tools menu at the top of the browser window and click on it.
- Now, select Bookmark Manager option from the drop down menu.
- In this window, click on the Tools menu with the left button of your mouse and select the option “Export Bookmarks”
- Select the location where you want to save the exported files and click on Save to complete the process.