Many people may find it annoying and difficult to transfer contacts from blackberry to iPhone, but its not as difficult as it seems.There are just a few simple steps to fallow, and you’ll be able to be in touch with all your contacts again on your iPhone.
Here’s how to transfer your Blackberry contacts to your iPhone:
- On your blackberry, go to: www.google.com/mobile/sync and click the Download App to the right for Blackberry. Enter your cell phone number.
- Click the Google Sync icon after the install, enter your Gmail account (create one if you don’t have one) or Google Apps account. Keep in mind your contacts as well as calendar entries will be merged in your Google account. If you want to keep it separate, create a new Gmail account.
- Click the Sync button and wait until your contacts are uploaded to Google.
- On your computer, go to www.google.com/contacts and make sure your Blackberry contacts are all there.
- On your new iPhone, go to Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars->Add Account->Microsoft Exchange
- Email/username: enter your full Gmail address; Server: type in: m.google.com; and leave Domain blank.
- Select contacts to be synced (along with calendars and gmail messages) to your iPhone.
Simple and easy, without connecting any device to your computer and going through the tedious process of syncing devices one by one using different desktop software.